Sometimes a very personalized touch is needed in a transaction. It may require the representation of the client; specialized consulting; direct handling with confidentiality, trustworthiness, and accountability.
Aspen Global Incorporations Limited offers a wide range of services that can be as specific as the client requires or as broad as the spectrum of the client’s business platform requires.
Contact us to review what Aspen can do for you to ensure the success of any transaction.
- Aspen Global Incorporations Limited structures and drafts tailor made agreements of services.
- Aspen Global Incorporations Limited provides specialized directorship services with knowledgeable and experienced directors.
- Aspen Global Incorporations Limited assists clients by representing their interests, as instructed, before buyers, in transactions, and more.
- All escrow services are private and held in segregated accounts.
Private Client Services
- Escrow Services
- A contract whereby Aspen safely holds and regulates payment of the funds required in a transaction. Many times, third parties refuse to act unless they are paid before the service is executed. On the other hand, you do not want to be swindled until you actually receive what you are paying for. Our Escrow Service solves this matter. It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the payment in a secure escrow account which is only released when all of the terms of the agreement are met as overseen by the escrow company. Our fees are competitive and you obtain the added expertise in evaluating that the completion of a contract is accurate.
- Custodianship Services
- These services are similar to the Escrow arrangement but they can be with regards to the custodianship of documents, art, funds, or other valuables and with the purpose to hold and care for. Hand-carry or other methods of delivery can be arranged. Custodianship services have proven very useful during these strange times we live today where many have had to leave their second homes, yachts, vehicles, and other property in the care of others for an undetermined period of time.
- Representation Services
- The truth is you can’t be everywhere all the time and you can’t act for all your companies and interests correctly. It is also important to maintain confidentiality to some extent, however, public all registers seem to be these days. As such, we provide a range of services to support your endeavors and ensure your confidentiality.
- Nominee Services
- We provide individuals or corporate entities to act on your behalf and protect your affairs and persona from prying eyes. Obviously, all is handled in the most legal and correct manner to ensure that your assets and structures remain yours, and that you comply with international standards of reporting, etc. The general public doesn’t need to know it all.
- Owner Representatives
- Similar to a nominee but with full capacity to act and execute your instructions.
- Professional Directorships
- In the past and still in many cases today, the appointment of a director is an automatic and thoughtless process. The director is just a signature on a piece of paper; but, does the director really know what he or she is doing? Their unknowing or automatic acts can be detrimental to the governance process. Aspen provides professional directors versed in multiple industries but most importantly versed in boardroom processes. A professional director’s understanding of legal and compliance burdens adds value to the governance process. Top-performing clients should not skimp on this expense.
- Succession planning
- Undoubtedly, the future is of importance to all. The question is how will you arrange your affairs now in order to ensure that your legacy remains forever? Proper succession planning requires much more than just a will or creating a trust. Succession planning requires that your strategy for the next generation is current, active, in good standing and practical. It must be suited to current tax and inheritance practices. We can collaborate with your team of advisers to ensure a durable result.
- Restructuring personal holdings
- Sometimes we grow faster and bigger than expected. Many begin with a small entrepreneurial idea which blooms into many sectors of investment and wealth production. Others have more than one family administration and dependents to look after. Our holdings begin to grow as we acquire properties around the world; have business endeavors in multiple countries; and advisers, bankers, professional services and more spread-out all over the world. Sometimes, you are paying for duplicate companies and services. Let us help you. We can assist you in streamlining the process.
- Citizenship or Residency:
- Alternative citizenship or residency is a way to hedge our position in the world these days. Regrettably, many still flee from politically unstable countries but there are many other reasons to flee: displacement by natural disasters, searching for social safety; better education or health services; tax relief, or simply a pied-à-terre that can offer multiple advantages for ourselves and for our families.
For the above reasons and more, many countries encourage HNWIs to immigrate through citizenship by investment (CBI) or residency by investment (RBI) schemes – often known as ‘golden passports’ and ‘golden visas’ respectively.
There are many advantages to having an alternative citizenship or residence:
Freedom of Movement – The freedom to travel without visa restrictions.
A Backup Plan – Somewhere to go in case your habitual or primary residence is lost.
The main things in life – Quality healthcare, education, infrastructure, and social/personal safety.
Broadening your range of Investment – Investment in a country with clear ownership laws, stable currency, an effective legal system and consistent tax rules.
Succession – Improved long-term opportunities for the investor’s family
Taxation – More favourable tax regimes and tax treaty networks.
These schemes provide an opportunity to acquire a second passport or alternative residence, quickly and legally, and with minimum disruption to your life. Sometimes described as the “new alternative investment”, it is worth taking a look at these options. At Aspen we can assist you in this endeavor through our network of specialists; our focus, however is in Portugal, and Panama.